Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IMA Compostition Photos





















































All these photos are taken at the Indianapolis Museum of Arts.The location of the first picture is the bridge towards the entrance of the fine arts part of the museum.The second photo was taken in the garden at the outside part of the IMA.The third and final picture was taken just before you walk on the path to the garden.I cant really name one as my favorite because there's two of them.One of them is the first one which is the bridge photo and I like this picture because the way the leaves are scattered on the road.The other one I like is the orange flower picture and I like that one because the leaves in the background are blurry.The compostition between these three are the first one is leading lines,the second one is rule of thirds,and the third one is also leading lines.The first one is leading lines because the road on the bridge leads you to the end of the picture.The second one is rule of thirds is because the flower is off to the bottom of the picture, and the final one is leading lines because the path leads you around the tree and kind of to the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indianapolis(currently), Indiana(currently), United States
I play volleyball,have lots of friends,get spoiled a lot and get tired easy!!!!!!!!

Followers